The Fastest way to Get Your Dubai Visa
Get Your UAE visa in 48 Hours!* Call | WhatsApp +91 9966813318
It’s super simple & secure with Dubaiviza.com
DOCUMENTS REQURIED FOR DUBAI VISA
Tourist Visa For Dubai – UAE 14,30 & 90 Days Visa Services
Hassle free Application Process, Visa in 2-5 Days, required passport and photo scanned copies.
just call/WhatsApp +91 9966813318 UAE Visa is Valid for regions Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Sharjah, Dubai, Ras al-Khaimah and Umm al-Qaiwain
The process to obtain your UAE Visa: In 3 Simple Steps
1. Scan the following documents and email us: email@example.com
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
2. Make the payment (Bank Transfer or by Hand)
3. Once the Visa is completed we will email you the E-Visa in 3-5 working days.
DUBAI VISA FAQ'S
Ok To Board or OTB is a clearance status issued by the airlines that allows a traveler to board a flight to the UAE. Once the visa has been received by the traveler, it is mandatory that the visa copy is sent to the specific airline that you have booked your flight ticket with.
The airline re-confirms the visa status and marks the PNR as OK To Board in their records. Without OTB clearance, a traveler cannot board the flight, even if he or she has received a valid visa. Therefore, all travelers are requested to ensure that the copy of their visa has been received by the airline and that they have been given the OTB clearance. Given the rush, it is advisable to ensure the same is completed at least 48 hours prior to departure.
It may be noted here that some airlines charge a fee to confirm OTB status against PNR. This charge is added to the visa application fee. The standard time for updating of the OTB takes up to two working days, therefore travelers are advised to apply well in advance, after receiving the visa.
OK to BOARD is not mandatory for all airlines.
Please refer to the below list for the requirement of OK to BOARD. Airlines which do not feature in the below list, do not require OK to BOARD to be updated
- 1.Emirates Airline (EK) – Require OTB only for ECR passport holders
- 2. Fly Dubai (FZ) – Required only if traveling from New Delhi, Kochi, Trivandrum and Hyderabad and holding ECR passport. Return ticket to be on Fly Dubai only
- 3. Jet Airways (9W) – Required only if traveling from Kochi, Trivandrum, and Mangalore
- 4. Air India Express (IX) – Require OTB only for ECR passport holders
- 5.Indigo (6E) – Require OTB only for ECR passport holders
- 6.Spice Jet (SG) – Require OTB only for ECR passport holders
- 7.Air Arabia (G9) – Required for all passport types and from all cities
- 8. Gulf Air (GF) – Required for all passport types and from all cities
- 9. Oman Air (WY) – Required for all passport types and from all cities
- 10. Etihad Airlines(EY) – ok to the board is not necessary
- How do I know if my passport has ECR Stamp?
- If you have the stamp shown in the image on your passport it means its ECR(EmigrationCheck Required), If you don’t see any such stamp on a passport that means your passport is ECNR(Emigration check not required) OTB is required for only ECR Passport holders in many cases
Yes. You can travel by road/border if you are holding a tourist visa.
No need. UAE Tourist Visas are electronic visas.
Just print it and you are ready to go. (For Philippine passport holder, if you are departing from the Philippines, you will need to carry an original visa. Please contact us for this arrangement.)
Your passport should be valid at least 6 months during your arrival and departure in UAE.
If your passport is less than 6 months, you will need to renew it before applying for a UAE Visa.
Yes. All passengers, including children and infants, must have a visa to enter the UAE.
dubaiviza.com doesn’t support changes/amendments or any kind of modifications to the submitted UAE visa application.
Moreover, UAE visa application charges are non -refundable.
dubaiviza.com will email you the status of your UAE visa application as soon as we get an update from the UAE Embassy.
Please note: dubaiviza.com cannot guarantee a successful UAE visa application. It is subject to the respective government rules and regulations.
UAE Visit visa permits a traveler to stay in UAE for 90 days from the date of arrival in UAE. The traveler needs to get an invitation letter and the proof of residence from his/her relative based in UAE to apply for Visit visa. The visa processing time is between 4 – 5 working days (excluding Friday & Saturday). The visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
Simple Steps To Follow?
Submit Your Documents with proofs & Pay Online Securely.
We Verify Your Documents & process Your Visa Application.
You, Will, Receive Your Visa In Your Email Or Whatsapp.
For Other Visa & Packages
For Other Country Visa & Packages Please Visit WWW.FIDATOURS.COM
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY ABOUT US!
I was very impressed with the prompt response at Dubai Viza.com to my request & the turnaround time of the process. I sent the papers yesterday afternoon for visa processing & received the approved visa today morning. It is always a pleasure to deal with proactive & dedicated staff. Thank you
I have been applying for a visa to Dubai through Dubai Viza.com and have been in contact with Mr. Abdul Nafey. He’s been very responsive, very helpful and very professional. The process was super easy and only took 3 days to issue it. Overall, happy with their customer service.
Dubai Viza.com are amazing, very quick “1 day maximum”, accurate and they are supportive, knowledgeable and transparent about the cost, invoices, and all paperwork. Really I will make visa only through Dubai Viza.com Also I tried their Safari before and it’s one of the best quality in UAE.
I used Dubai Viza.com for my Dubai tourist visa, all the docs were provided via mail, easy online payment option. Who was really quick in responses and easily available via mail/Skype/WhatsApp … visa arrived in 3 days. Thumbs up to you guys.
Very easy to apply for the visa online and Dubai Viza.com has the cheapest deals! Special thanks to Mr.Nafey.