90 Days Tourist Visa Multiple Entry
Long-Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist: This visa is non-extendable, valid for 90 days stay. Visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issue
90 Days Tourist Visa (Multiple-Entry) is issued to business visitors who are frequent visitors to the UAE due to their ties with a multinational company or a reputable local company. Such Multiple-entry Visas are also issued to cruise ship passengers since their schedule entitles them to enter the country more than once in a single trip. Multiple-entry Visas are valid for six months from the date of issue and the duration of each stay is 90 days. The visa is non-renewable.
HOW TO APPLY
- 1. Fill up our simple online visa application form asking for your name, nationality,
primary contact address, travel date etc.
- 2. Submit clear scanned documents relevant for visa processing
- 3. Make payment through our secure payment gateway
Alternatively, you can also get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or simply call us/ Whatsapp on
+91 9966 813318 with your requirements and our representative will take care of everything for you. For alternate payment methods, you can use bank transfer, PayPal or cash deposit to enjoy all our services.
Once your application is submitted, it is reviewed initially by our expert panel, and in case necessary, we’ll request you to make changes to amend the application ideal with additional information. Please keep additional details such as airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking ready with you. If all the steps are duly followed, we promise to get your visa submitted and processed in the least time.
Once the Visa is processed we will send the email you the E-Visa, You can take printout and show it at Airport.
- • Passport size Photograph
- • Passport front page
- • Passport last page
- • Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- • Confirmed return air tickets (not mandatory)
- • The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- • The passport should not be in handwritten format.
- • Ta he documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- • If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org