Frequently Asked Questions For UAE/Dubai Visa
Ok To Board Process
Dubai Visa Requirements
Authencity of Dubai Visa
Who is the sponsor of my UAE Tourist Visa, once approved?
Dubaiviza.com Partner is the sponsor of your UAE Tourist Visa, if you are going to avail our service.Dont worry all the details will be there on the visa you receive.
Is my tourist visa issued from your company allows me to travel by road/border?
Yes. You can travel by road/border if you are holding a tourist visa.
Do I have to submit my passport for stamping before I travel?
No need. UAE Tourist Visas are electronic visas. Just print it and you are ready to go. (For Philippine passport holder, if you are departing from the Philippines, you will need to carry an original visa. Please contact us for this arrangement.)
I am working and residing in Saudi Arabia (or other GCC member countries), can I get visa on arrival?
Starting 29 April 2016, if you’re a GCC (KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman) resident flying to the United Arab Emirates and were earlier eligible for visa on arrival, you’ll now need to apply a visa before you travel. You will no longer be eligible for a visa on arrival facility.
I don’t have a scanner, I can only provide documents taken from mobile, is it acceptable?
No. Quality resolution of documents is required since you are applying a visa to another country, UAE. We don’t want that your application will get rejected just because of the improper documentation. All documents should be colored and clear copies.
Why was my visa application rejected?
Unfortunately, the UAE authorities do not give reasons for rejecting visa applications, so we cannot provide specific reasons why your application was unsuccessful. But for your guidance, we have listed this information,
10 Common reasons why Dubai Visa or UAE Visa application is rejected.
Here are the 11 most common reasons why Dubai Visa application is rejected.
1. Female applicants below 22 years of age who are not accompanied by their parents or relatives might receive rejection or delay of approval in the UAE visa application.
2. Applying a UAE entry visa with unskilled profession stated in the passport such as laborer, farmer or service might be rejected automatically.
3. Hand written passport copies by nationalities such as Bangladesh and Pakistan will automatically get rejected by the UAE Immigration.
4. Visa applicants with previous criminal offense, fraud or miss conduct committed in the UAE will be rejected automatically.
5. Previously applied tourist visa by the applicant who did not enter the country. In order to get an approval, PRO of the travel agency or sponsor must go to the immigration to clear the previous UAE Visa. For tourist visa it will expire after 60 days.
6. Applicants applied with employment visa by the company but did not enter the country. To get an approval, the PRO of travel agency or sponsor must go to the UAE Immigration and clear the previous employment Visa.
7. Previously holding a residence visa and left the country without cancelling the UAE Visa. To get an approval the PRO will go to the immigration and clear your previous residence visa.
8. Applicants with the same name, birth date and etc. will be delayed in getting approval or might be rejected.
9. Visa application with typo errors of name, passport number and profession code will be delayed in getting approval or rejected.
10. When photo of the passport copies are not clear or blurred when applied in the online UAE Immigration system, usually the approval gets delayed or rejected.
11. Applicants with previous criminal offense, fraud or miss conduct committed are blacklisted in the UAE Immigration and hence will be rejected automatically.
My passport is having 10 years validity, is it acceptable for UAE Visa application?
Yes, it is. As long as it is valid for at least 6 months on the day of your arrival and departure in UAE.
My passport is expiring soon – can I still apply for UAE visa?
Your passport should be valid at least 6 months during your arrival and departure in UAE. If your passport is less than 6 months, you will need to renew it before applying a UAE Visa.
Do children or infants need a visa?
Yes. All passengers, including children and infants must have a visa to enter the UAE.
My child is travelling with me. His/her details are attached on my passport? What shall I do?
You need to provide a scan copy of the page of your passport with your personal information, along with the page on your passport that contains the child’s details. Send together with birth certificate (if 18 years old and below) and recent 2x2 or passport size photo.
Is it possible to apply for new Tourist Visa while I am still inside the country (UAE)?
No. You should go out/exit UAE first, before we can make a new application for you.
How long should I wait outside of UAE to process again a Tourist Visa to UAE?
We can process your new UAE Tourist Visa 24 hours after you have left UAE. Make sure to send us your last exit stamp on your passport from the UAE Immigration. You need to wait outside of UAE, 2-4 working days (excluding Friday and Saturday, or Public Holidays).
What will happen to me if I will overstay or will not go out on time?
dubaiviza.com has all the rights to file an absconding case against you. You will also pay a hefty overstay penalty. And it may not be possible for you to apply UAE Visa in the future.
I applied a UAE Tourist Visa from another travel agency, and it’s been a week now, but there is no approval yet. Can I make an application through your agency?
No. It will create double application and we cannot get an approval if you have a pending application from another company.
My child is 18 years old (or below) and I want her/him to travel alone to UAE for a short vacation. Can he/she get visa approval?
In order to get visa approval for an 18 years old (and below), he/she should be travelling with either the father or mother to UAE. We cannot get visa approval if the child is travelling alone.
What are the Dubai visa requirements?
1. Scan the following documents and email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Passport size Photograph
• Passport front page
• Passport last page
• Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
2. Make the payment (Bank Transfer or by Hand)
3. Once the Visa is completed we will email you the E-Visa in 3-5 working days.
Please feel free to call us anytime +91 9966813318 or email email@example.com
When should I apply for a Dubai visa?
You can apply for Dubai visa anywhere between 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
Is there an age criteria for applying a Dubai visa?
Yes, there is. Females below 25 years of age and males below 21 years of age need to apply for a Dubai visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
How will I receive my Dubai visa?
Your Dubai visa will be mailed to you on the email address provided in the application form.
Why was my Dubai visa application rejected?
Unfortunately Dubai authorities do not give reasons for rejecting a visa application. Therefore, we cannot provide specific reasons as to why your application was unsuccessful.
What is the difference between a normal tourist visa and a multiple entry visa?
Normal tourist visa is a single-entry and single-exit visa which is used for tourist/ one-time holiday purpose. The multiple entry dubai visa is suitable for passengers who make frequent entries to Dubai for business, leisure or visiting family / friend
UAE Visit visa permits a traveller to stay in UAE for 90 days from the date of arrival in UAE. The traveller needs to get an invitation letter and the proof of residence from his/her relative based in UAE to apply for Visit visa. The visa processing time is between 4 - 5 working days (excluding Friday & Saturday). The visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
Ok To Board or OTB is a clearance status issued by the airlines that allows a traveler to board a flight to the UAE. Once the visa has been received by the traveler, it is mandatory that the visa copy is
sent to the specific airline that you have booked your flight ticket with.
The airline re-confirms the visa status and marks the PNR as OK To Board in their records. Without OTB clearance, a traveler cannot board the flight, even if he or she has received a valid visa. Therefore, all travelers are requested to ensure that the copy of their visa has been received by the airline and that they have been given the OTB clearance. Given the rush, it is advisable to ensure the same is completed at least 48 hours prior to departure.
It may be noted here that some airlines charge a fee to confirm OTB status against PNR. This charge is additional to the visa application fee. The standard time for updating of the OTB takes upto two working days, therefore travelers are advised to apply well in advance, after receiving the visa.
OK to BOARD is not mandatory for all airlines.
Please refer to the below list for requirement of OK to BOARD. Airlines which do not feature in the below list, do not require OK to BOARD to be updated
- 1.Emirates Airline (EK) - Require OTB only for ECR passport holders
- 2.Fly Dubai (FZ) - Required only if traveling from New Delhi, Kochi, Trivandrum and Hyderabad and holding ECR passport. Return ticket to be on Fly Dubai only
- 3.Jet Airways (9W) - Required only if traveling from Kochi, Trivandrum and Mangalore
- 4.Air India Express (IX) - Require OTB only for ECR passport holders
- 5.Indigo (6E) - Require OTB only for ECR passport holders
- 6.Spice Jet (SG) - Require OTB only for ECR passport holders
- 7.Air Arabia (G9) - Required for all passport types and from all cities
- 8.Gulf Air (GF) - Required for all passport types and from all cities
- 9.Oman Air (WY) - Required for all passport types and from all cities
- 10.Etihad Airlines(EY) - ok to baord is not necessary
- How do i know if my passport has ECR Stamp?
- If you have the stamp shown in image on your passport it means its ECR(Emmigration Check Required) , If you dont see any such stamp on passport that means your passport is ECNR(Emmigration check not required)
OTB is required for only ECR Passport holders in many cases
How do I apply for UAE visa for more than 5 travellers?
All UAE group visa requests can be mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will revert to you within 24 hours. Alternately, you can also call/whatsapp our visa experts at +91 9966813318 with the details of all the passengers travelling. While sending us the UAE group visa query, kindly include maximum information about your travel. Example: Number of adults and children travelling, date of travel (arrival and departure) and similar information.
Post applying for UAE visa
How will I know the status of my UAE visa application?
The visa team of dubaiviza.com will update you after receiving the update on your visa application from the UAE Embassy. You can still call us on +91 9966813318or mail us at email@example.com to check the updates on your UAE visa.
How will I know if my UAE visa application was successful?
Dubaiviza.com will email you the status of your UAE visa application as soon as we get an update from the UAE Embassy. Please note: dubaiviza.com cannot guarantee a successful UAE visa application. It is subject to the respective government rules and regulations.
How will I receive my UAE visa?
UAE visa is in the form of E-Visa and will be emailed to you once we receive the same from the UAE Embassy.
Cancellation / Refund / Amendment of online visa application
How do I cancel my UAE visa application?
Once you have submitted your application for UAE visa and have made the payment, it cannotbe cancelled.
Can I amend/modify my UAE visa application after the payment?
Dubaiviza.com doesn't support changes/amendments or any kind of modifications to the submitted UAE visa application. Moreover, UAE visa application charges are non -refundable.
What if my UAE visa is approved and I want to cancel my UAE visa?
Once you have submitted your application for UAE visa and have made the payment, it cannotbe cancelled.